Sunday, June 16, 2013

Jetlag sucks

       I hate jetlag. I hate jet lag. I hate jet-lag. I hate it all. I know it's natural, and my body needs to be able to cope with a 13 hour time change, but I get exhausted at 1:00 in the afternoon. It's annoying. Yesterday, I was supposed to go on my first ever massage, but stupid jetlag got in the way. Jetlag probably got in the way of other things, but I was too busy sleeping to find out. 

     It usually rears its ugly head after lunch, the most important part of the day, as we usually leave the house around 10 to do shopping. Then we have lunch, generally, a meal with rice. And rice is surprisingly filling. And the rice somehow travels through my body from my stomach to my eyelids, and decides to sit on them. I want to read the APUSH (AP US History) summer reading. I really do. But jetlag decides for me. 

     Curse you jetlag.

No comments:

Post a Comment