Monday, June 17, 2013

Jetlag 2.0

     I think it's over. Jetlag has lost. I took a mini nap yesterday before yoga, but that was only because Plato and a Platypus Walk Into a Bar was astonishingly bad. It's a required book to read for English that is supposed to introduce philosophical topics with jokes. Pretty much, it barely discusses a philosophical idea, then tells a horrendous joke, then gives a 2nd grader's analysis on the joke and how it relates to the previous idea, then moves on to the next idea. Anyway, after getting in about 30 pages (it's not a very large book, pages are around 4x5), I nodded off. 
    But the real news is, I went to bed around 9:30, I think, and my dad woke me up at 7 to take me to cheap Filipino breakfast. Yay! But I will have to see about my afternoon sleepiness. Hopefully, it doesn't kick in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment