Friday, July 11, 2014

Elon Musk

     So I sent a letter to Elon Musk the other day.

     "Who's Elon Musk?", you ask?

     Well, Elon Musk is probably a super-genius. He was the co-founder of PayPal and some of its predecessors. He also founded some other super valuable internet companies. More recently, he is founder and CEO of both Tesla Motors, first company to produce an electric car that goes decent distances, and SpaceX, first private company to hook a rocket up to the ISS. Also, he's a multi-billionaire.

     Anyway, I sent him a letter asking for funds on behalf of Val. I'll post it at the bottom of this. I sent it at 3:09 PM here, which was 12:09 AM there. It is now 7:00 AM here, or 4:00 PM there. Frankly, I'm kind of freaking out. My original plan was to send the document via Google Hangouts though Google+, where I found Mr. Musk's profile. Turns out you can't do that. So I had to print the documents and scan them as pictures, which you can apparently send on Google Hangouts. So I did that. I even signed the document.

     This is stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment